Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 163

Thread: Trading Tree - Signup Is Now Closed

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Wedge0chez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was a away on vacation and it looks like there was some things goin on here while I was gone. But my right hand man Sean has got things under control. Thanks for looking out man. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I'm gonna let the discs get down to a few more people and then I'll probably do another tree in mid September. So keep your eyes peeled. Do you guys like the 2 shows bundled together thing or would you prefer a seperate vine per show. Post your thoughts.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ August 22, 2005 09:41 PM: Message edited by: Wedge0chez ]</font>

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Playpen Sxdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I havent gotten my cd's yet, but I would say that we group them together just keep things moving a little quicker.

  3. #73
    Inactive Member LuckyNumber13's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my vote is with playpen... keep em coming! Thanks Wedge, where did you go for your vaca?

  4. #74
    Inactive Member joethale's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey luckynumber13 call me i cant get ahold of you and i have good news. i finally got those three boots.

  5. #75
    Inactive Member sean13ducks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by Wedge0chez:
    I was a away on vacation and it looks like there was some things goin on here while I was gone. But my right hand man Sean has got things under control. Thanks for looking out man. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">no problem
    another tree not so long ago fell apart.
    so remembering that, i felt the need to assist.
    happy to help!

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #76
    Inactive Member tattguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i got them today (thursday) burned my copies and will send out tomorrow.
    lucky13 i sent you an email, i'll send them to the address you gave me unless you give me another address tonight.

    the shows are awesome, thanks for sharing.

    i found a bootleg cd of an anahiem 2001 show in a surf shop the other day, i'll be sharing that one soon...

  7. #77
    Inactive Member Wedge0chez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went up to to this lake-town in New Hampshire. It's about an hour west of Laconia (that should sound familiar to you motorcycle guys)and there is absolutely nothing to do there. The closest fast-food restaraunt or shopping center is a good half hour away, I love it. As much as I like the city is cool to just chill out in the sticks.

    I'm goin through some ideas for the next vine. I have a decent collection of Social D stuff but alot of it is either MP3 based or has gaps or something. For this vine I tried to give some shows that were better quality in terms of sound. But I have some shows that while not the best sound quality are definitely worth having for the performance or historical value. So we'll see, this next one may be a sort of mixed bag.

  8. #78
    Inactive Member lostheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Wedge0chez:
    I went up to to this lake-town in New Hampshire. It's about an hour west of Laconia (that should sound familiar to you motorcycle guys)and there is absolutely nothing to do there. The closest fast-food restaraunt or shopping center is a good half hour away, I love it. As much as I like the city is cool to just chill out in the sticks.

    I'm goin through some ideas for the next vine. I have a decent collection of Social D stuff but alot of it is either MP3 based or has gaps or something. For this vine I tried to give some shows that were better quality in terms of sound. But I have some shows that while not the best sound quality are definitely worth having for the performance or historical value. So we'll see, this next one may be a sort of mixed bag.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">The shows are brilliant...thanks again for sharing those!
    Once there was a talk here about a DVD/Video/Live performance trading tree which I thought was brilliant...

  9. #79
    Inactive Member LuckyNumber13's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE that idea... can someone teach me how to convert files tho? HEHE

  10. #80
    Inactive Member lostheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by LuckyNumber13:
    I LOVE that idea... can someone teach me how to convert files tho? HEHE
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Convert files? From which format? More info is needed! ;-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •